What Participants Receive
Every organization that completes the survey receives comprehensive feedback on its own IT processes as well as an industry-wide benchmarking report. All participants receive a detailed assessment of their own advancement as well as ratings of Foundational, Core, Advanced, Expert or Leader in each of the four designated categories.
Every organization that completes the 2014 survey receives:
- Most Wired Survey Dashboard, a confidential assessment of the organization's current IT strategies;
- Detailed Results Report, which shows each of the given responses and its corresponding scoring level;
- Key Findings Report, features an executive summary on the investment and development of health IT for new care systems and in-depth data from the survey which details how Most Wired hospitals and health systems are leading the way in automating and integrating clinical, patient safety and administrative functions.
These reports will be e-mailed in the fall to the CIO and the person who completed the survey.
What Award Honorees Receive
- Recognition in the July H&HN cover story
- Use of the Most Wired Winner logo for certain promotional activities
- Most Wired award plaque
- Downloadable, customizable media kit
- Special session featuring results of the year's survey at the Health Forum/AHA Leadership Summit
- Discounted registration rate for the Leadership Summit
- Recognition at a keynote session at the Leadership Summit
- Group and individual photos at the Leadership Summit